Dr. Mark Wylie Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mark Wylie?

Excellent in every way

Posted on October 13th, 2016

Dr. Wylie and his staff are kind, respectful of your time, explain things perfectly and very efficient. I'd recommend him to anyone-

quality of life back

Posted on October 13th, 2016

I truly felt like Dr. Wylie cared about me and what I was going through. He listened to me and took everything I said into consideration. He was compationate, caring, and thorough. Along with all of that he has a wonderful team at his office and hospital. I would highly recommend him to anyone.

You will not find better

Posted on June 8th, 2016

At 59, I've had direct experience with 6 orthopedic doctors on my life. I have 9 doctors total that I see annually. I am very blessed to have very good doctors. But Dr Mark is in a class of his own. Most people will go thru their whole lives and not meet a doctor as talented and humble. I've recently been looking for knee surgeon. After meeting with 3 I'm going back to Dr Marks associate. Even the colleagues he associates with have the same humility and talent. What more could you want in a Doctor.

Posted on March 21st, 2016

Cannot say enough good things about Dr. Wylie, his PA Troy, and the entire staff! They made a major back surgery experience for my 18 year old daughter the best experience possible considering the circumstances. Accurate diagnosis, correct procedure, pain-free outcome!

Posted on November 4th, 2015

Dr. Mark W Wylie has operated on my son Lynn W Harty and my self William J Harty we had excellent results. Dr. Wylie is an excellent surgeon and very caring. Give him a 10+

Excellent Surgeon

Posted on September 29th, 2015

Excellent physician all around . He has performed 2 lower back surgeries on me and I couldn't ask for a more compassionate , caring , professional and accurate surgeon to perform my surgeries . I recommend him to anyone that is having back problems .

USAF

Posted on April 15th, 2013

Dr. Wylie has been the best doctor I have ever had the pleasure of meeting. He was very attentive to my concerns as we discussed surgery. My surgery went flawless, and I couldn't have thanked him enough for giving me my life back to normal. I owe the great staff and him a great deal of grattitude.

best surgeon in the area

Posted on March 23rd, 2009

He is simply the best and the most understanding, empathic doctor you will ever visit. He is a great surgeon and his adored by his staff and the hospital staff.

Best Back Doctor in Town

Posted on October 24th, 2008

Dr. Wylie pocesses all the characteristics a father could hope for while working on his son. His personal interest in what was best for my son and communication he had with me was the best! He's not only a great doctor but a great human being!

Posted on November 15th, 2017