Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Mark A Yaffe
Dr. Mark A Yaffe, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Schaumburg, IL, with other offices in Indianapolis, IN and Chicago, IL . He has 10 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand. Dr. Yaffe has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Mark A Yaffe has the following 2 specialties
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand
Dr. Mark A Yaffe has the following 34 expertise
- Arm Fracture (Humeral Fractures)
- Knee Surgery
- Joint Replacement
- Shoulder Fractures
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Tennis Elbow
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Elbow Neuropathy (Ulnar Neuropathies)
- Wrist Fracture (Colles Fracture)
- Elbow Fracture (Ulna Fractures)
- Shoulder Dislocation
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Sports Medicine
- Wrist Injury
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Hand Deformities
- Elbow Injuries
- Trigger Finger Disorder
- Hand Injuries
- Finger Replacement Surgery (Finger Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Rotator Cuff Problem (Shoulder Impingement Syndrome)
- Elbow Nerve Compression Syndrome (Ulnar Nerve Compression Syndromes)
- Herniated Disc
- Wrist Fracture (Radius Fractures)
- Forearm Injuries
- Shoulder Pain
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Bone Fracture
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
Dr. Mark A Yaffe has 2 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Mark A Yaffe is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 3 of 12
I had a torn labrum in my shoulder and opted for surgery after consulting Dr. Yaffe. He fully explained the procedure and what to expect post-surgery with recovery time. I was having constant pain every day prior to surgery. Now 3 months after surgery I no longer have constant pain. I am recovering still, so there is occasional pain, but nothing like before. With physical therapy I have about 90% of my motion back. Every appointment with Dr. Yaffe is never rushed, he fully explains what to expect, and answers all questions. I can't thank Dr. Yaffe enough! I would highly recommend him.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2015, 2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
10 Years Experience
Northwestern University The Feinberg School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2008
Dr. Mark A Yaffe accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL BlueChoice Select
- BCBS IL PPO
SIHO Insurance Services
- SIHO Network
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Mark A Yaffe is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Schaumburg, IL.