Dr. Mark K Yamanaka Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Mark K Yamanaka?

Other Doctors would benifit shadowing him for a day or two. He could show them how a patient should be treated.

his staff is more interested in billing than patient care

I had the misfortune of having Dr. Yamanaka treat me without my knowledge or consent when I was an inpatient at tri city hospital. I have no idea what he even looks like, but apparently he "treated" me twice while I was there. Unfortunately, he also is not a preferred provider for my insurance, so I received a bill of several hundred dollars. I was threatened with being turned over to collections by his rude staff. I had made arrangements with them previously and they said they would accept whatever my insurance would pay, then without warning, sent me a bill and manually crossed out where it stated the bill was current and hand wrote that the bill was 90 days past due. I'm not even sure this is legal. If you're conscious and have a choice, stay away. I have no idea of the quality of his medical care, he didn't actually do anything for me - but his staff and billing policies will send you to the poor house.