Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mark J Yurchisin
Dr. Mark J Yurchisin, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Bowling Green, KY, with another office in Bowling Green, KY. He has 40 years of experience. His specialties include Gynecology and Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Yurchisin is affiliated with Tristar Greenview Regional Hospital. Dr. Yurchisin has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Mark J Yurchisin has the following 2 specialties
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Mark J Yurchisin has the following 11 expertise
- Menstrual Pain
- Women's Health
- Birth Control
- Pap Smear
- Pelvic Exam
- Breast Exam
- Hot Flashes
Dr. Mark J Yurchisin is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 14
Dr. Yurchisin is a wonderful, caring doctor. He always takes time to listen (really listens) to what you have to say. I never feel rushed. His staff is always courteous and friendly. I love that he takes you into his office to talk after your exam. It's so much nicer than just talking in the exam room.
Patients' Choice Award (2011, 2012, 2014, 2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011, 2012, 2014, 2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014, 2015)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Dr. Yurchisin is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
40 Years Experience
University Of South Florida College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1978
University Of Kentucky Medical Center
Dr. Mark J Yurchisin accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Mark J Yurchisin in this video.
Dr. Mark J Yurchisin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bowling Green, KY.