Dr. Mark R Zaontz Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mark R Zaontz?

We'll always be grateful to Dr. Zaontz!

Dr. Zaontz treated our baby girl - performed two surgeries to fix her urinary system and remove a kidney. And now, at six months she is feeling great, and off all medications! Every visit with Dr. Zaontz was a pleasurable experience, even given grave circumstances. He was very personable, explained every step of treatment in detail but in a very understandable way. He answered every question I had (and sometimes twice and three times the same questions I kept worrying about) with patience and good humor. Both surgeries were performed exceptionally and Dr. Zaontz never failed to follow up on his tiny patient. We are very grateful and absolutely satisfied by our experience with Dr. Zaontz, and would undoubtfully recommend him to any family who's child has any urinary system difficulties.

Dr. Zaontz is one of the best in his field. My son had to have a hypospadias repair and we chose the Voorhees office. Dr. Zaontz was funny and did an excellent job with the surgery. His staff is also very nice and helpful.

Dr. Zaontz treats my daughter as if she were his own

It would be hard to express just how grateful we are to have found Dr. Zaontz. Before my daughter was even born, there was an issue seen on my ultrasound with her left kidney. Our relationship with Dr. Zaontz began when she was just 6 weeks old. By the time she was 6 months old we were having surgery. Not one moment in between did we feel anything but confident in every decision that was made about her care. Dr. Zaontz held our hands every step of the way. He treated us like family. And treated our daughter as if she were his daughter. Her surgery went perfect! And the moment she was stable and in recovery, HE came and got us out of the waiting room. He hugged us and said, "It went perfectly." He was still in his scrubs! He is a wonderfully caring, honest man who sincerely cares about the patient AND the parent. He may have cared for my daughters kidney, but he took care of our hearts too.

Best of the Best

My son had to have emergency surgery as soon as he was born, he had testicular torsion. It was frightening as a new mother but comforting to hear that the doctor they called in was the "Best". Dr.Zaontz confirmed he appointed title by many with the beautiful work he did on our son. Our pediatrician couldn't even tell he had surgery during his first week check up. Dr. Zaontz offered his services to do his circumcision and he took great care of him and we are very pleased with the outcome. My husband and I highly recommend Dr.Zaontz he is very professional and his work speaks for itself.

Dr. Mark R Zaontz is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Philadelphia, PA.