Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you. ttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mark Z Zhang
Dr. Mark Z Zhang, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Sacramento, CA. He has 31 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Zhang is affiliated with Sutter Amador Hospital, Mercy General Hospital and Alta Bates Summit Medical Center Alta Bates Campus. He speaks English.
Dr. Mark Z Zhang has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Mark Z Zhang has the following 13 expertise
- Menstrual Pain
- Pelvic Exam
- Birth Control
- Child Birth
- Hot Flashes
- Pap Smear
- Women's Health
- Urinary Incontinence
- Cataract Surgery
Dr. Mark Z Zhang has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 21
Circumcision done in storage room so many files n clutter everywhere. How clean could this room be. Had to remind him to wash his hands after he came directly out of another patients room everything was dirty M. A. Left room with gloves on n came back in n touched my son with same gloves. So sanitary practices being held. I'm disgusted. The doc was over an hour late n had my son prepped laying in he cold for over20 min while he visited other patients n on the phone unacceptable. Hack job doc
Dr. Zhang was the on call doctor when my wife was admitted to Sutter Memorial after an emergency birth at home. My wife told him that she doesn't do well on Fentanyl, but he ignored her and gave it to her anyway! Her heart rate dropped and blood pressure went up - he then ordered more tests to figure out why! This guy was then rude and didn't talk to her directly. Ask for someone else rather than accept a sub-standard doctor like Dr. Zhang. His bedside manner is nonexistent and he obviously doesn't listen to the patient.
Dr. Zhang is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
31 Years Experience
Sun Yat Sen University
Graduated in 1987
Rush Medical College
Dr. Mark Z Zhang accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna HMO Deductible Plan CA only
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- BC CA California Care Small Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA California Care Large Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select Plus HMO
Blue Shield California
- BS CA Platinum 90 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus Savenet
- Blue Shield CA Bronze 60 PPO SHOP
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA Local Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Access+ HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Local Access + HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Trio ACO HMO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA HMO Whole Care Network
- Health Net SmartCare Large Group
- Humana Choice POS
- UHC SignatureValue Focus
- UHC West SignatureValue Alliance
- UHC West SignatureValue HMO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Western Health Advantage
- Western Health Advantage
Locations & DirectionsWu & Pan Medical Associates, 1740 Fruitridge Rd Ste 100, Sacramento, CA
Dr. Mark Z Zhang is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Sacramento, CA.