Dr. Mark Z Zhang Is this you?

2.8

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Mark Z Zhang?

Dirty dirty

Circumcision done in storage room so many files n clutter everywhere. How clean could this room be. Had to remind him to wash his hands after he came directly out of another patients room everything was dirty M. A. Left room with gloves on n came back in n touched my son with same gloves. So sanitary practices being held. I'm disgusted. The doc was over an hour late n had my son prepped laying in he cold for over20 min while he visited other patients n on the phone unacceptable. Hack job doc

If you bare an obstetrics on call physicians, 4 hours is UNACCEPTABLE for a call back after hours. The ER is not an appropriate alternative when a prescription is what is required. This doctor is a joke .

Great ob

Very intelligent guy and good doc..

Terrible Doctor

Dr. Zhang was the on call doctor when my wife was admitted to Sutter Memorial after an emergency birth at home. My wife told him that she doesn't do well on Fentanyl, but he ignored her and gave it to her anyway! Her heart rate dropped and blood pressure went up - he then ordered more tests to figure out why! This guy was then rude and didn't talk to her directly. Ask for someone else rather than accept a sub-standard doctor like Dr. Zhang. His bedside manner is nonexistent and he obviously doesn't listen to the patient.

Recommend doctor

I would recommend dr zhang he was my doctor when I had a miscarriage and he was very understanding and knew the process. Dr zhang was also my doctor for my 3rbbaby girl. He delivered her by cesarean section. I would encourage anyone to use this dr.

HORRIBLE dr!!!

The night I delivered my daughter, dr zhang was the on call dr. He came in the room, broke my water, then left the room!!! My water bag was the only thing keeping my daughter from being delivered. Less than a minute later, my daughter literally shot out, and he was not there to deliver her!! When he came back he did not acknowledge me or my daughter, and just started to stitch me up. He did not wait for the numbing shot to work, and just started stitching! He was very rude, and kept telling me to stop tensing up cuz it will take longer. This part was worse than the delivery! He did not care about me or my daughter, and it seemed like I was inconveniencing him by going into labor! I would NOT recommend him to anyone to have as a full time dr.

Bad Will never go again

He does not spend enough time with you or make you feel wecome. He is rude and walks out of the room with out talking to you and I had to have the MA get him back in because he was soppost to tell me what my next options are but he walked out on me. I will never go back to him ever agin he does not make you feel comfortable at all thank go he refferd me to go somewhere else.

Good Dr

My experience with Dr zhang was good.He was very accurate about my baby's gender.He also delivered my baby.Dr Zhang was very compassionate, understanding and willing to listen.I will always choose him as my Dr.

Horrible Dr.!

His only goal is to get you in and out of the office quickly as possible. Will not listen to any of your concerns, and has no idea about his patients medical conditions. Overall terrible experience.

Good Doctor, long wait time

I found Dr. Zhang to be very accurate at finding the sex of by baby, on the due date and professional. The only thing that bothered me was the wait time in his office. I understand that he is the only doctor there, but he takes on too many patients for his time.

thanks to him i get to keep my uterus...my former ob/gyn (capitol ob/gyn,ugh), told me i had a prolapse severe enough to necessitate a hysterectomy following a complicated delivery, and seeing as how i'm only 26 i was devastated....come to find out that is not the case at all. Dr. Zhang was very compassionate, understanding, and willing to listen. Grateful to have had an appt there!!!!!

I visited this doctor three times and was treated very poorly by the office manager Eva. She was very rude not only to me but I saw the way she treated her employees was very unprofessional. Very mean spirited I would say. I would never go back there.

Dr. Mark Z Zhang is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Sacramento, CA.