Dr. Mark Zimmerman Is this you?

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Mark Zimmerman?

Cares and listens

Posted on January 13th, 2016

Dr. Zimmerman is a rare Doctor. He cares about you and listens. After listening to all my symptoms, thoroughly going over my health history, a physical examination and looked over all my prior test results he knew exactly what was wrong with me & what we need to keep a close eye on. He took his time explaining everything to all my questions without rushing me. I feel confident I am in the right hands.

Rude

Posted on January 17th, 2014

This was our first & last visit to Dr. Zimmerman. He is arrogant and very rude. He seemed annoyed to answer my husbands questions. We will not be going back to see him again.

Posted on August 9th, 2012

my mom was given 5 to 10 percent chance to live, after getting double bacterial pnemonia, I believe Dr. Zimmerman and his partner, and the staff at overlook saved my moms life..I am forever greatful!! !

Posted on November 14th, 2017