Dr. Mark L Zukowski Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mark L Zukowski?

Eyelid and lower eye surgery, June 10, 2017

I was very anxious about this surgery, but I knew from a previous experience in the care of Dr. Zukowski I was in great hands. I had a good surgery and am now recovering without pain or discomfort. I look forward to a more youthful look when it is completely healed.Dr. Zukowski is kind, informative and highly experienced. I thank God for doctors like him. His staff was also beyond helpful and caring.

Most down to earth plastic surgeon I have met. Really honest and fair. And most importantly, gave me great results. Thank you Dr. Z!

Simply awesome. After surgery, there was daily follow up for a week (he visited me) then a weekly phone call for a month, then a monthly call for six months and an evaluation 1 year later. All at no charge .

Full FFS , a wonderful experience

2011 I had a full FFS procedure including a lot of heavy bone work. Before going for surgery all the procedures and the risks were fully explained to me. I got a patient manual, including a dvd, that explained everything, does and don't for before and after surgery. I met many patients and all were absolutely positive about Dr Z. Before and after surgery, he is extremely caring. His visits are not 5 second visits as you might experience them in many hospitals. The only thing that astonished me, is that after surgery I went back to the hotel, as in Europe we are not really used to that. But there, no problem. During 3 days I was under 24/24 survey by a nurse. A terrific surgeon for FFS.

wonderfull experiance from strat to finjsh

The doctor and his entire staff was 1st class, his office is personable and privite , which madea big diffrence.

Excellent Cosmetic Surgeon

I had hairline advancement, forehead lift, brow bossing, upper and lower blepharoplasty, fat injections, cheekbone implants, rhinoplasty, lip lift, masseter muscle reduction, face lift, neck lift, electrolysis, chin and jaw reduction, and a chemical peel. I am very happy with the results, had no complications, and would recommend Dr. Z to anyone.

Outstanding Results