Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Marka J Steensma
Dr. Marka J Steensma, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Grand Rapids, MI. She has 14 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Steensma is affiliated with Munson Medical Center, Metro Health Hospital and Spectrum Health Kelsey Memorial Health Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Marka J Steensma has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Marka J Steensma has the following 17 expertise
- Child Development
- Child Birth
- Adolescent Medicine
- Hot Flashes
- Menstrual Pain
- Birth Control
- Pap Smear
- Women's Health
- Pelvic Exam
Dr. Marka J Steensma has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Marka J Steensma is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 1
Dr. Steensma is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
14 Years Experience
Michigan State University College Of Human Medicine
Graduated in 2004
Dr. Marka J Steensma accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana Preferred PPO
- PriorityHealth HMO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
Locations & DirectionsWest Michigan Ob/Gyn, 221 Michigan St NE Ste 600, Grand Rapids, MI
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Marka J Steensma in this video.
Dr. Marka J Steensma is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Grand Rapids, MI.