Grass Pollen Allergy
Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy, including the types of grass that cause it, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Youth Sports Injuries Facts about youth sports injuries, including the causes and types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Marko V Bodor
Dr. Marko V Bodor, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Napa, CA. He has 31 years of experience. His specialties include Sports Medicine, Pain Medicine and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation. Dr. Bodor is affiliated with Queen of the Valley Medical Center and St Helena Hospital Napa Valley. Dr. Bodor has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Marko V Bodor has the following 3 specialties
- Sports Medicine
A sports medicine specialist is a physician who is trained to diagnose and treat injuries and conditions caused by participation in athletic activities.
These doctors are generally employed by professional sports teams to care for the athletes who are injured. They have extensive knowledge of the types of injuries that athletes are most susceptible to, such as stress fractures, sprains, concussions, muscle cramps, ACL injuries, and shin splints.
It is the responsibility of sports medicine specialist to clear athletes to return to the playing field when they are deemed fit. These doctors also advise athletes on how to avoid injury through proper care of their bodies while training.
- Pain Medicine
- Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
- Electromyography (EMG)
- Chronic Pain
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Sports Medicine
- Surgery Recovery
- EMG/Nerve Conduction Studies
- Nerve Damage
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 20
Dr. Bodor is absolutely amazing!!! He has the best bedside manner of any doctor I have seen which is significant since I am a nurse in Southern California and deal with numerous physicians. I came to Napa from So. Cal for the sole purpose of seeing him as I heard he was the best. From my experience, he is absolutely the best!!!! I am a marathon runner and Zumba instructor and somehow I tore the L5-S1 disc. Dr. Bodor is on the cutting edge of medicine and performed a PRP injection into the disc. I was supposed to have pain following the injection for about 2 weeks and the first 48 hours were supposed to be brutal. I am almost to the 48 hour point and I have had very little discomfort. He is, hands down, the absolute best!!!! I will, without question, always travel to Napa any time I have a sports related or musculoskeletal injury
I appreciate his time spent. I had some epidurals pre-op but I was too much in the trenches with bone on bone--but that is the route the surgeon wanted me to start with. Dr. Bodor is professional. He might send in someone to do an initial screening after taking weight/temp. Once he comes to the room, he is cheerful and offers an array of possibilities including an in-office ultrasound monitor. I have confidence in his medical efforts. He does not prescribe pain medications so if you are corrently taking, be sure to discuss when registering as a new patient. He has set up office procedures and follows them. One strike against him relates to non pain rx's such as Lyrica. He was hopeful it would help my condition. I think maybe it will help some people--not me. Beware and be honest about what you have tried. Successes and failures. Keep lists but don't overwhelm him with being needy. His staff is mixed and you need to be extra nice to them to get your needs met (yes,,aproblem--you have been warned). He helps upcoming soctors obtain new skills. I find that interesting. I will return-driving over an hour each way. Good luck
Dr. Bodor is an amazing Doctor,he takes time to really figure out what is wrong witk you and then with his brilliant mind, he methodically and deliberately comes up with a plan to address the issues. I really believe that he more than likely saved my life as I couldn't keep going down the path that I was on and the procedure he did for me radial ablation seems to of worked. God Bless you Dr. Bodor and your team for the amazing care that you gave to me.
Patients' Choice Award (2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Bodor is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
31 Years Experience
University Of Cincinnati College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1987
University Of Michigan Health System
Dr. Marko V Bodor accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna HMO Deductible Plan CA only
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- BC CA California Care Small Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA California Care Large Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Select PPO
- Blue Cross CA Select Plus HMO
Blue Shield California
- BS CA Platinum 90 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Bronze 60 PPO SHOP
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Silver 70 PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA HMO Whole Care Network
- Health Net CA Individual and Family PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- Health Net EPO - PureCare One Small Business
- Health Net SmartCare Large Group
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PHCS PPO Kaiser
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Western Health Advantage
- Western Health Advantage
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsBodor Clinic, 3421 Villa Ln Ste 2B, Napa, CA
Dr. Marko V Bodor is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Napa, CA.