Dr. Marko Bodor Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Marko Bodor?

Posted on September 20th, 2015

Best doctor EVER

Gota see this team before you let a surgeon cut

Posted on June 26th, 2015

All the staff are very skilled diagnosing ankle, knee, and lumbar arthritis and have some amazingly cool treatments that worked for me.

Most Amazing and Skilled Doctor!!!

Posted on April 5th, 2013

Dr. Bodor is absolutely amazing!!! He has the best bedside manner of any doctor I have seen which is significant since I am a nurse in Southern California and deal with numerous physicians. I came to Napa from So. Cal for the sole purpose of seeing him as I heard he was the best. From my experience, he is absolutely the best!!!! I am a marathon runner and Zumba instructor and somehow I tore the L5-S1 disc. Dr. Bodor is on the cutting edge of medicine and performed a PRP injection into the disc. I was supposed to have pain following the injection for about 2 weeks and the first 48 hours were supposed to be brutal. I am almost to the 48 hour point and I have had very little discomfort. He is, hands down, the absolute best!!!! I will, without question, always travel to Napa any time I have a sports related or musculoskeletal injury

Posted on January 25th, 2013

I appreciate his time spent. I had some epidurals pre-op but I was too much in the trenches with bone on bone--but that is the route the surgeon wanted me to start with. Dr. Bodor is professional. He might send in someone to do an initial screening after taking weight/temp. Once he comes to the room, he is cheerful and offers an array of possibilities including an in-office ultrasound monitor. I have confidence in his medical efforts. He does not prescribe pain medications so if you are corrently taking, be sure to discuss when registering as a new patient. He has set up office procedures and follows them. One strike against him relates to non pain rx's such as Lyrica. He was hopeful it would help my condition. I think maybe it will help some people--not me. Beware and be honest about what you have tried. Successes and failures. Keep lists but don't overwhelm him with being needy. His staff is mixed and you need to be extra nice to them to get your needs met (yes,,aproblem--you have been warned). He helps upcoming soctors obtain new skills. I find that interesting. I will return-driving over an hour each way. Good luck

Remarkable Medicine and Doctor

Posted on August 18th, 2011

Dr. Bodor is an amazing Doctor,he takes time to really figure out what is wrong witk you and then with his brilliant mind, he methodically and deliberately comes up with a plan to address the issues. I really believe that he more than likely saved my life as I couldn't keep going down the path that I was on and the procedure he did for me radial ablation seems to of worked. God Bless you Dr. Bodor and your team for the amazing care that you gave to me.

Posted on July 27th, 2010

Didn't like the time I had to wait for an appointment; front office staff did not make eye-contact or communicate why or how long doctor was behind; weary of certifications of office staff; not sure if assistant in the procedure room was certified at all due to poor grammar; office looked unorganized/cluttered; seemed like a doctor that got flustered when running behind & just quickly saw next patient.

Posted on February 10th, 2009

Dr. Bodor is a medical genius.

Posted on July 10th, 2017