Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Marko R Gudziak
Dr. Marko R Gudziak, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Troy, MI, with other offices in West Bloomfield, MI and Clarkston, MI (and 1 other location). He has 31 years of experience. His specialties include Urology. Dr. Gudziak is affiliated with St Joseph Mercy Oakland Hospital. Dr. Gudziak has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Marko R Gudziak has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
Dr. Marko R Gudziak has the following 50 expertise
- Balloon Dilatation
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTI)
- Electric Stimulation Therapy
- Interstitial Cystitis
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Testicular Cancer (Seminoma)
- Penile Implantation
- Prostate Surgery (Prostatectomy)
- Blood in Urine (Hematuria)
- Urethral Stricture
- Transcutaneous Electric Nerve Stimulation (TENS)
- Mohs Surgery (Dermatological Surgery)
- Kidney Cancer
- Urinary Incontinence
- Bladder Removal (Cystectomy)
- Erection lasting too long (Priapism)
- Nephrectomy (Kidney Removal)
- Testicular Diseases
- Pelvic Pain
- Testicular Hydrocele
- Penile Prostheses
- Urinary Diversion (Urinary Bladder Removal)
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Fallen Bladder (Cystocele)
- HPV Type 6 (Human Papillomavirus)
- Urethral Cancer
- Low-Level Laser Therapy
- Urinary Incontinence, Stress
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Bladder Issues
- Kidney Stones
- Prostate Cancer
- Castration (Orchiectomy)
- Adrenal Surgery (Adrenalectomy)
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Urologic Emergencies
- Reproductive Sterilization
Dr. Marko R Gudziak has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 27
I am grateful to the Dr Marko Gudziak for careful conscientious care, measured professional advice and courteous, respectful treatment. Dr Marko Gudziak has been my urologist for six years. He examined my prostate and monitored my PSA. Eventually by needle biopsy he confirmed that I had prostate cancer and characterized it. I understood his analysis of my situation, accepted his council and received radiation therapy. Today all tests indicate that I am cancer free.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2012, 2015, 2017, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2015, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Gudziak is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
31 Years Experience
New York University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1987
Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
Dr. Marko R Gudziak accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- BCBS MI Blue Care Network HMO Group Enrollees
- BCBS MI PPO Plans Group Enrollees
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- HAP Preferred PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PriorityHealth HMO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Marko R Gudziak, MD - Urology in Troy, MI, in this video.
Dr. Marko R Gudziak is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Troy, MI.