Dr. Marko A Lekovic Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Marko A Lekovic?

I have known Dr Marko Lekovic ever since he has become a medical doctor, and also from the beginning of his medical career from 6433 Pulaski in Chicago. Also my 3 daughters has known him as a specialist and gyn and specialist and ob line. He has been an excellent doctor.

No bedside manner

I found him to be very insensitive to my feelings after I had a miscarriage, said it was a good thing because the pregnancy was unplanned. Did not educate me about what to expect after a miscarriage. Will not be going there again.

Amazing doctor

Dr Lekovic is an amazing doctor. I was extremely high risk and had to be on bed rest for 6 months of my pregnancy. I had to go into his office every week to have a shot so I would stop going into pre-mature labor. He was always nice, patient, and helpful. He sent me to get a second opinion just to make sure he was right and he always called me back with in minutes when I paged him. I had a very difficult labor as well as well as pregnancy, but he did everything right and we are blessed with a healthy baby girl. I have recommend so many people to him and he just delivered my niece a few months ago. He has since moved office and has a new staff so I wouldn't know how they are to deal with, but he is an wonderful doctor and he is worth the wait.

good as a person/doctor, but delays all the time

Overall the doctor is very good. No claims as to professional. At the same time stuff is not so good. They never call you back to inform about delays. You can schedule an appointment for 9 am, but will have to wait for 1-1.5 hour.

Choose Another...

Dr. Lekovic is a very knowledgeable and thorough doctor. However, his staff is the absolute worst we've ever encountered. Very unprofessional and rude. Whenever you walk in his office, don't you dare expect to hear a good morning/afternoon/evening or nothing. Just sign in and wait 45 minutes to an hour, and also another 30 minutes once called back. We've had our final straw with his staff after they made a rookie mistake that really inconvenienced my wife and I. I agree with the previous comment, somebody please tell them they're only medical secretaries and not doctors.

Doctor is excellent but staff needs to know they are not the doctor, and need to be a bit nicer to the patients.

Dr. Marko A Lekovic is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Palos Heights, IL.