Dr. Markus Erb Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Markus Erb?

Amazing

Posted on October 10th, 2012

Dr Erb is an amazing doctor. He is one of my 5 week old son's cardiologists and as much as I love the others, he is by far my favorite. He is very professional, but also allows you to talk to him on a personal level. He kept in contact with my son's pediatrician so I didn't have to during the stressful time of my son's surgery. He is very kind and caring and I know that he will be a part of my son's life for the many years to come. When he saw my daughter, he was fun, keeping us calm. When he delivered us the bad news of another heart defect my son had, he kept us very relaxed and explained everything so well. He is just great.

Amazing Doctor!!!!!!!

Posted on August 19th, 2009

Dr. Erb is an extremely competent, caring, and professional Doctor. He repaired a hole in our 4yr old daughter's heart....he was fantastic!

Aorta problem solved!!

Posted on July 8th, 2009

Dr. Erb has been treating my daughter for the past 3+ years and monitoring a issue w/ her aorta. We (Dr. & parents) finally made the decision to intervene w/ surgery. Very happy w/ the outcome & the post surgery follow will be extensive. All options were discuss w/ us prior to any action & we are very please w/ the outcome. Very well trained & great post surgery care.

Posted on March 5th, 2009

Dr. Erb has been caring for my daughter Alissa since she was a couple of months old, and we absolutely love him. He always knows who we are even after 10 years, he is such a wonderful man and an excellent doctor.

Posted on February 2nd, 2017