Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Markus L Hamm has the following 1 specialty
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
Dr. Markus L Hamm has the following 3 expertise
Dr. Markus L Hamm has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Markus L Hamm is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 3 of 3
I visited Dr. Hamm in the ER. He was very nice but, my biggest complaint is that he did not explain to me my diagnosis or review my lab results. He also left the hospital (I came in at the end of his shift) without telling me any follow up. The nurse had to come in and give me my visit summary. It had diagnosis on there that were never discussed with me. I had no idea whether I should go to work, what medication he was giving me and why etc...
24 Years Experience
University Of New Mexico School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1994
Wayne State University
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsHannibal Regional Hospital, 6000 Hospital Dr, Hannibal, MO
Dr. Markus L Hamm is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Hannibal, MO.