Dr. Markus K Sonntag Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Markus K Sonntag?

Dr. Sonntag is one of the best physicians I have encountered. His analytic, critical thinking skills are apparent. He is able to explain complex problems in a clear manner with respect for the patient. We are fortunate to have such a physician in our community.

This guy saved my life. When he replaced Dr. Arnold I thought I had dandruff that had more experience and older than him, however this man saved my life. He is a very detailed doctor. He gave me an in office electrocardigram and told me that it was probably nothing but there was an abnormality in it and I should have it checked out. After going to a cardiologist I found out it was severe blockage and I was a walking time bomb. I have since had heart bypass surgery. If it wasn't for the diligence of Dr Sonntag, i would probably be dead right now. I admire this man more than ever.

Dr. Markus K Sonntag is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Orange Park, FL.