Dr. Marla Dudak Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Marla Dudak?

Be careful

Posted on October 28th, 2017

Dr Dudak misdiagnosed my calcification for three plus years. When I asked her why she answered “go get your port put in and buy a wig”. THAT was her answer. By then the cancer was in my lymph nodes. Dr Dudak had no malpractice at the time. She is clinical and cold. Be careful.

Excellent

Posted on January 12th, 2017

Dr. Dudak has always been very professional and discussed everything very clear every time I have seen her. Excellent bedside manners; explanation of her findings and procedures and options I have for my care. I would recommend her to every one.

NOT EMPATHETIC - NOT BEDISDE MANNER AT ALL

Posted on December 17th, 2016

Dr. Dudak has just performed surgery on my breast, and I am very scared going forward. She may be a capable surgeon, but her ability to connect with me as a patient is severely lacking - she is emotionless, and not empathetic at all.. I felt a lump in my breast and was referred to her by my primary. She performed a biopsy, and surgery. But, has not yet explained what my lump is (pre-cancerous - what does that mean????), or what I should expect going forward in the way of treatment. I have received more info on my condition from the radiologist performing my MRI, the admin staff at Boca, and other doctors who have treated me in this process. I was informed by the radiologist another spot is on my right breast, but Dr. Dudak has yet to confirm this with me. I do not plan to see her again.

good news

Posted on September 28th, 2016

great surgein

Posted on September 8th, 2016

Very good bedside manners. Very detail. Felt very comfortable asking her questions

Posted on June 15th, 2016

Worst dr ever

The Only Option

Posted on January 6th, 2016

Dr. Dudak came highly recommended and lived up to everything! She is patient, warm, and compassionate. Her surgical expertise is unquestionable. I couldn't have dreamed of a better doctor.

Posted on January 3rd, 2016

Dr Dudak is not a compassionate or thorough doctor. She misdiagnosed me for years and it took great toll on my health.

Posted on November 2nd, 2015

I have been going to Dr. Dudak for a few years and I think she is a great doctor. She answers all of my questions and concerns that I may have. I would recommend her to anyone.

The best breast surgeon anywhere!

Posted on October 25th, 2015

Dr. Dudak is wonderful! She is tops in her field and it shows. While she is not a "hand-wringer," she shows her caring by attention to detail and professionalism. I have always left her office in a better mood than I went in. She is optimistic and thorough, and doesn't mince words. She will save your life!

Posted on October 19th, 2015

I came to Dr. Dudak in 2011 after being diagnosed with DCIS and have been her patient since. Dr. Dudak is up to date with the latest treatments and technology, and highly competent as a Doctor and surgeon. I underwent a lumpectomy and thanks to her expertise did not need reconstructive surgery. I would highly recommend Doctor Marla Dudak.

Caring, Compassionate and a Great Surgeon

Posted on August 20th, 2015

Dr. Dudak cares greatly about her patients. I was diagnosed one day and in her office the very next day. I had an aggressive form of breast cancer, but it was early stages. She made sure that I understood everything pre and post surgery. Dr. Dudak's staff is very helpful as well. I highly recommend Dr. Dudak!