Have you seen Dr. Marla J Onishi?

My visit was at the walk-in clinic, but she and her staff have followed up in a very tinely manner and referred me for tests and then referred me for a follow-up visit to a specialist.

So glad she is my Dr

I know the wait time interferes with her rating, but she spends as much time as needed with me. This prob means she spends as much time as needed with others, could increase wait time for her. I dont mind, will wait with no probs or hard feelings.

Left feeling worse than when I came in.

Had to be the biggest waste of time and money paying to see this doctor. Ended up having to pay another copay to see another doctor. Does not seem to be very intelligent with certain health problems and her bedside manner is lacking.

Best Dr. EVER !

Dr. Onishi is my entire families Dr. We all love her. My parents are elderly and she always takes time with us, answers all of our questions and is great at following up with us. She is very easy to talk to about anything. I would and have recommended her to all my friends and family. I hope she never retires. I can't imagine going to another Dr.

Best doctor i have ever met. i would definately recomend herto anyone. she is very thorough and caring

my family doctor

Dr. Onishi is my family doctor and she is very thorough and intelligent. She is caring and I would recommend her to anyone!

Dr. Marla J Onishi is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Cambridge, MA.