Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Marla Strittmatter
Dr. Marla Strittmatter, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Denton, TX, with other offices in Denton, TX and Denton, TX . She has 16 years of experience. Her specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Strittmatter is affiliated with Denton Hospital, Harris Methodist H E B and Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth. She speaks English.
Dr. Marla Strittmatter has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Diabetes Complications
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 70
Dr. Marla Strittmatter has been my physician since she opened her practice more than a decade ago. I consider myself singularly fortunate to be her patient. Professional without being distant, proficient without being pedantic, amiable without being effusive, Dr. Strittmatter inspires confidence and puts one completely at one's ease. She is never hurried. She is always thorough. Interested in the sustained good health of her patients as well as concerned about their treatment and cure, she even provides healthful recipes in her waiting room. Cindy, her nurse, is simply outstanding. Her welcoming smile is pleasing and reassuring as she, in no hurry but wasting no time, with professional efficiency proceeds through the routine of weight, blood pressure, etc. Michelle, her receptionist, is pleasantly welcoming too, and she is efficient in seeing to it that Cindy is promptly informed of whatever question I might have telephoned to ask. Incidentally, I am unable to access "The wait time at the office was about: -Select-," but I am able to say that I don't remember ever having had to wait for a tiresome length of time at her office.
Dr. Strittmatter is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Harris Methodist H E B
Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Denton Regional Medical Center
Atrium Medical Center At Corinth
Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
Harris Methodist - Springwood
Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
Harris Continued Care Hospital
Texas Health Denton
Presbyterian Hospital of Denton
Atrium Medical Center At Corinth
16 Years Experience
Texas A&M Health Science Center College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1997
John Peter Smith Hospital
Dr. Marla Strittmatter accepts the following insurance providers.
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Marla Strittmatter in this video.
Dr. Marla Strittmatter is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Denton, TX.