Dr. Marlan Kay Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Marlan Kay?

Patient

Posted on November 25th, 2015

I had been to many doctors over many years including ; specialists and other neurologist's who misdiagnosed me . Dr Kay was the only doctor who properly diagnosed my serious illness of which I could of died. Based on an office visit and my symptoms he was able to put me on the correct medicines , which cured me . Thank The Lord for him and now I can walk and live again .

Saved my Life!

Posted on November 16th, 2015

I had vertigo for a year and a half, I had gone to several specialists, including another Neurologist and was told it was something that I would have to live with. I ended up in the hospital and Dr Kay diagnosed the problem quickly, and put me on medication. I have only had 2-3 episodes in 3 years. I would give him a 10 on accurate diagnosis if I could!

Posted on April 13th, 2017