Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Marlene G Bynum has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Marlene G Bynum has the following 6 expertise
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
Showing 2 of 2
After being treated by two other doctors in Farmington and being told I had an upper respiratory infection and being hospitalized twice and the attending physicians claiming I had Pnuemonia and it going away overnight, I was sent to Dr. Bynum and I spent about fifteen minutes being examined by her and she told me that I had cancer and she arranged for me to have consultations with oncologists and Surgeons. She is personally responsible for my cancer being diagnosed and my being alive.
33 Years Experience
University Of Oklahoma College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1985
Oklahoma Memorial Hospital
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsFarmington Va Clinic, 3605 English Rd, Farmington, NM
Dr. Marlene G Bynum is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Farmington, NM.