Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Marlene Diaz has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Pap Smear
- Birth Control
- Child Birth
- Menstrual Pain
- Women's Health
- Pelvic Exam
- Hot Flashes
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 24
Dr Diaz is a caring, thorough doctor. She is an excellent doctor! Highly recommend. The ONLY problem is trying to get an appointment, a live person on the phone, or a call back. Absolutely frustrating! Be prepared to wait on hold for long periods of time just to leave a message for a callback the next day.
Since a hysterectomy 10 years ago, I have been searching for assistance to correct an issue. Dr. Diaz listened to all of the issues and worked with me to find what I needed. After 8 years and 6 doctors, I finally have the issue resolved. A blessing!!! The office staff is better than most offices, helpful and friendly, never a long wait, just excellent service.
I have been a patient of Dr. Diaz for 10 years. Dr. Diaz delivered all 3 of my children and did my hysterectomy. I would not trust anyone else. I was in my second trimester with my second child when he passed away, Dr. Diaz went above and beyond to comfort me and answer all my questions. She worked on her day off delivering my child. She is the best doctor ever!
Top 10 Doctor - City (2014)
Top 10 Doctors are chosen by the millions of patients who visit Vitals each year to find a new doctor and share their experiences by providing ratings and reviews. In order to differentiate highly-regarded doctors from the rest for patients in search of quality care, Vitals awards Top 10 Doctor honors to those physicians within a certain specialty and geographic area who are consistently given top ratings by their patients.
Patients' Choice Award (2015, 2014, 2012, 2013)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014, 2013)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
23 Years Experience
University Of Texas Southwestern Medical School
Graduated in 1995
University Of Texas Health System
Dr. Marlene Diaz accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsPlano Wellness Pllc, 3060 Communications Pkwy Ste 105, Plano, TX
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Marlene Diaz in this video.
Dr. Marlene Diaz is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Plano, TX.