Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Marlene J Dookhan has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Women's Health
- Birth Control
- Hot Flashes
- Menstrual Pain
- Pap Smear
- Adolescent Medicine
- Pelvic Exam
- Child Birth
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 26
I would NEVER recommend Dr Dookham to ANYONE! This woman is a HACKER! My daughter's baby was in no danger but as soon as the head was out, she grabbed it and yanked it out, without even waiting for a contraction. This caused a third degree perineal tear. Then the dr proceeded to immediately drag the placenta out as well, causing my daughter to hemorrhage severely. She lost so much blood she lost her vision and almost passed out. Now she has a longer, more painful recovery ahead. STEER CLEAR!
She is on my list of "Worst Doctors". Just as the other patients have said she is "USELESS". Don't waste your time. I picked this doctor since she was listed on my insurance and that she was a woman. She treats you as if you are a nuisance and wants to be done with you in a few minutes. BUT SHE STILL GETS PAID.
27 Years Experience
Virginia Commonwealth University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1991
Allegheny General Hospital
Dr. Marlene J Dookhan accepts the following insurance providers.
Ambetter Superior Health Plan
- Ambetter Superior Health Plan
- First Health PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsMorton Plant Hospital, 300 Pinellas St, Clearwater, FL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Marlene J Dookhan in this video.
Dr. Marlene J Dookhan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Clearwater, FL.