Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Marlene P Hassenfratz has the following 2 specialties
- Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
- Pain Medicine
Dr. Marlene P Hassenfratz has the following 10 expertise
- Chronic Pain
- Surgery Recovery
- Nerve Damage
- EMG/Nerve Conduction Studies
- Hot Flashes
- Sports Medicine
Dr. Marlene P Hassenfratz has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 8
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2013)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2013)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
9 Years Experience
Lake Erie College Of Osteopathic Medicine Erie
Graduated in 2009
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsFredonia Foot Care, 268 W Main St, Fredonia, NY
Dr. Marlene P Hassenfratz is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fredonia, NY.