Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Marlene Millen
Marlene Millen, MD is a Doctor primarily located in San Diego, CA. She has 14 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Marlene Millen is affiliated with UC San Diego Medical Center, Promise Hospital San Diego and UCSD Thornton Hospital, La Jolla. She speaks Spanish.
Marlene Millen has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 8
Millen is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Promise Hospital San Diego
UCSD Thornton Hospital, La Jolla
UC San Diego Sulpizio Cardiovascular Center in La Jolla
UC San Diego Health System
UC San Diego Thornton Hospital in La Jolla
UCSD Medical Center, Hillcrest
UC San Diego Medical Center in Hillcrest
14 Years Experience
University Of Virginia School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2001
Ucsd Medical Center
Marlene Millen accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsUC San Diego Health - Sorrento Valley, 4910 Directors Place, San Diego, CA
Take a minute to learn about Marlene Millen in this video.
Marlene Millen is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Diego, CA.