Dr. Marlene Valentin Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Marlene Valentin?

THANK YOU DR. VALENTINE !!!!! YOU AND THE ENTIRE TEAM are THE BEST!!!!!

Posted on April 17th, 2017

My experience with the Vein and Vascular Institute of Spring Hill has been truly amazing. The results of my surgery were, to say the least, miraculous. I had a very bad vein problem in my left leg ever since I was a young man. After meeting with Dr. Valentin and the outsatanding office and sugery staff, I proceeded with the procedure, the results were unbelievable! I and a new man. I never thought it would be possible for me to ever wear shorts without being embarrassed. Now I walk through life with a new confidence and pride. THANK YOU DR. VALENTINE !!!!! YOU AND THE ENTIRE TEAM are THE BEST!!!!!

THANK YOU DR. VALENTINE !!!!! YOU AND THE ENTIRE TEAM are THE BEST!!!!!

Posted on April 17th, 2017

My experience was excellent.

Posted on September 26th, 2016

Great staff! Dr. Valentin is awesome. They performed 2 procedures on me and they are very hands on and attentive from the very start of the whole process to the final follow up. I recommend Dr. Valentin and the entire medical group. My experience was excellent.

Great service!

Posted on February 18th, 2016

Dr. Valentin is very positive and it is always an absolute pleasure each office visit. The entire staff at the Spring Hill office is friendly and courteous. Never had an issue with billing either, and I say that because everywhere I go, it is a problem. Thanks for great service!

Patient of Dr. Valentin in Spring Hill

Posted on January 6th, 2016

Dr. M. Valentin is wonderful, kind and caring. Steve is a delight and the office staff and ultrasound tech are so helpful, friendly and nice.

Posted on September 22nd, 2015

Dr. Valentin repaired my leaky veins. The process was exactly as explained, no pain. Color has improved. Great job guys. Thanks a lot, job well done!

Happy with my results!

Posted on August 24th, 2015

I had varicose veins in both my legs and had treatment. Now my legs look a lot better and feel much better. The procedure itself was practically painless. A+

Super Dr. and Person

Posted on August 18th, 2015

I must say that I have never had a doctor spend so much time with me and treat me with such respect and care as Dr. Valentin. My legs look and feel so much now thanks to her! I would recommend anyone needing vein surgery to see Dr. Valentin.

A+

Posted on July 7th, 2015

I couldn't be more satisfied with Dr. Valentin and the whole institute. First class.

Very good experience with Dr. Valentin

Posted on May 11th, 2015

Dr. Valentin is very nice, as are all the staff that helped me. Complete instructions. Good follow up. Would recommend.

I had several procedures done

Posted on April 20th, 2015

I had several procedures done and the information provided was concise and they met all my expectations. All the staff members made the process very easy and thoroughly explained everything. I would highly recommend the Vein and Vascular institute. Great staff and doctors!

Good Results.

Posted on April 16th, 2015

I have been very pleased and had good results from my vein procedure on both legs. I can stand much longer and do my volunteer work at the hospital. Thanks to the team.