Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Marlene L Waradzin has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Marlene L Waradzin has the following 12 expertise
- Child Birth
- Birth Control
- Pelvic Exam
- Women's Health
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support
- Pap Smear
- Hot Flashes
- Menstrual Pain
Dr. Marlene L Waradzin has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Marlene L Waradzin is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 23
I have been going to Dr. Marlene for almost 10 yrs. Yes she is quiet but she gives me a good exam and has acted right away when I needed test or a procedure. She always calls and give you the results in a timely manner and definitely cares about her patients . Yes sometime the wait is long but for me it is worth it.
This Dr is terrible. I was having some symtoms I was worried about and needed a new dr. When I went in the medical asst. Told me just to let you know she's not a nice Dr and has awful bedside manner. Even our staff can't deal with her. I was like is this a joke? Nope she was right. She walked in barely introunced herself and said why are you here? I told her my concerns and she said nothing. She sent me back to examine and said she saw no issues. She only replied with one word answers if I asked a question. At the end she never reassured me or gave any insight to what it may be causing my issue. All she said was we will check. It in a monthand walked out. I never met such a rude nasty individual and can't believe she is a practicing dr. Needless to say I'm finding a 2nd opinion and won't be returning. If your looking for care and reassurance you won't find it here!
This is the worst doctor I've ever been to. First of all her bedside manner is atrocious! She is cold and insensitive. Most disturbing is that she makes is a practice to double and triple schedule people so she has a waiting room full of people all the time. I have never waited less than an hour for this woman. I've had to walk out twice. This last time I had to walk out and switch doctors. People in the waiting room ended up telling me they have been also waiting over an hour and had appointments scheduled at the same time as mine! Working on figuring out how to report her officially. Save yourself frustration and don't go to Dr. Waradzin!!
Terrible bedside manner, very rough and does NOT have an ounce of compassion for women and babies. Still clueless as to how she is still in practice.
30 Years Experience
University Of Connecticut School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1988
Dr. Marlene L Waradzin accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna CT AWH MC OA w/Pediatric Dental
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem CT HMO BlueCare
- Anthem CT Pathway X Enhanced Ind HMO
- Anthem PPO Century Preferred CT
- Anthem Pathway X Ind PPO Direct Access CT
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Connecticare Flex Connecticut
- Connecticare Passage
- First Health PPO
- Harvard Pilgrim ChoiceNet HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Liberty
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Marlene L Waradzin in this video.
Dr. Marlene L Waradzin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Wallingford, CT.