Dr. Marlin D Gill Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Marlin D Gill?

Caring and compassionate. Short wait time to see Dr.

My experience with Dr. Gill and his staff is always positive. I will recommend him to everyone I know.

Incompetent

I was sent to "Dr" Gill for an evaluation of my spinal condition. I brought my x-rays and MRIs with me. He never looked at them. How can you evaluate a spinal condition without looking at those? Now you decide whether you want to visit him or not, but as for me I will never step foot back in his office nor would I recommend him to anyone for anything.

Dr Gill is ok. Office Staff is terrible.

The place is run like a prison. The receptionist desk is behind thick bullet proof glass. Even though my insurance policy specifically states no office Copay, they require that you pay an estimated patient amount due at each office visit. They will only give you a perscription with one refill. Then when you run out and call in a perscription they charge four dollars for each one. The nurse is rude somewhat incompetent. Dr. Gill is reasonably good. However, dealing with his incompetent and rude staff makes every visit an unpleasant experience.

Incompetent Staff

I scheduled an appt for my daughter who was quite ill. Arrived 15 minutes early to handle paperwork, and staff declared that I could not be seen because my 13-year old did not have an I.D. card, and my current address did not match the address on my driver's license. I asked that they call BCBS to verify my insurance info, and explained that we had just returned to town following a job transfer. They literally turned away a child with a 102 degree fever who needed help to walk. So much for the Hippocratic oath. Shame on you Gill Family Medicine!

Dr. Marlin D Gill is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Decatur, AL.