Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Marlo Leonen has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Cardiovascular Disease
Dr. Marlo Leonen has the following 5 expertise
- Unstable Angina
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
Dr. Marlo Leonen has 2 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Marlo Leonen is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 2 of 5
I was assigned to Dr Leonin after heart surgery. I had read the previous review and was interested to see if my experience was similar. I am happy ro report that I found Dr Leonin friendly, knowledgable and aftentive to my concerns. His assessment of my condition was thoughtful and balanced. I appreciate his careful explanation of risk vs. benefit for possible treatments. I left feeling very confident of his competence and attention.
My initial response to Dr. Leonen was not all that good. I felt that I had to assert myself to get the explanations and knowledge that I needed to make the decisions I had to make. The care itself, the diagnosis, surgery (by another doctor in the group), the followup and the medication have all been fine.
31 Years Experience
University Of The Philippines Manila
Graduated in 1987
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Marlo Leonen is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Ypsilanti, MI.