Marlo F. Leonen Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Marlo F. Leonen?

Posted on March 11th, 2014

I was assigned to Dr Leonin after heart surgery. I had read the previous review and was interested to see if my experience was similar. I am happy ro report that I found Dr Leonin friendly, knowledgable and aftentive to my concerns. His assessment of my condition was thoughtful and balanced. I appreciate his careful explanation of risk vs. benefit for possible treatments. I left feeling very confident of his competence and attention.

Good Dr,, needs assertive patient.

Posted on November 20th, 2009

My initial response to Dr. Leonen was not all that good. I felt that I had to assert myself to get the explanations and knowledge that I needed to make the decisions I had to make. The care itself, the diagnosis, surgery (by another doctor in the group), the followup and the medication have all been fine.

Posted on October 12th, 2016