Dr. Marlon Navarro Is this you?

3.1

Have you seen Dr. Marlon Navarro?

Wonderful Doctor and Staff

Posted on February 3rd, 2014

Dr. Navarro was the answer to my prayers. I have R.A. and fibromyalgia. I was having a terrible time getting the pain under control and finding the correct medication. Thanks to Dr. Navarro, I am on my way to feeling so much better! His nurse, Vicky, is very thorough, caring and makes you feel like you are in very competent hands. They make a great team. I have been seeing Dr. Navarro for nearly a year and hope to continue for many, many years. I highly recommend him!

the best

Posted on October 9th, 2013

I am a retired policeman and have dealt with physicians for my 30 years on the job.This doctor is the best and the real deal,and I had been very skeptical before. He has my complete faith.

Posted on June 9th, 2012

Dr. Navarro is outstanding. After an appointment with him, I leave reminded of how lucky I am to have outstanding healthcare in Eau Claire. He always follows through even if it is after hours. I thoroughly appreciate his time and his ability to make me feel like my situation is important and valued.

Outstanding physician

Posted on July 19th, 2011

Dr. Navarro is by a wide margin the most concerned and interested physician I have ever encountered. I have a very tough diagnostic situation, but Dr. Navarro has never given up on finding the answer, even when the investigation led outside rheumatology into internal medicine, neurology, opthalmology, gastroenterology, pulmonary medicine and beyond. He ordered tests and appointments with other specialists, biopsies, and always maintained a supervisory position in that process, even when it was beyond the scope of his responsibility to do so. WAY above and beyone what is expected! He always listens and keeps an open mind, believing that often the right answer is not the most apparent answer. His unflagging intellectual curiosity always asks the hard questions, and he keeps digging for answers. I drive three hours to see him, each way, and I can guarantee that I'd drive ten hours, happily!

Posted on October 18th, 2016