Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Crohn's Disease Facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Marney Goldstein has the following 2 specialties
A gastroenterologist is a specialist in diagnosis and treatment of conditions involving the digestive/gastrointestinal (GI) tract. These doctors are experts on how food moves through the digestive system and is chemically broken down, with nutrients being absorbed and waste excreted. You might see this kind of doctor if you are experiencing any number of stomach issues, some of which might be severe diarrhea, irritable bowel syndrome, hemorrhoids, ulcers, acid reflux, Crohn's disease and more.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Celiac Disease
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Capsule Endoscopy
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Viral Human Hepatitis
- Abdominal Pain
- Acid Reflux Disease (GERD)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 16
I have been seeing Dr. Marney Goldstein for gastritis and she is amazing. She squeezes me in whenever I have needed an appointment. She was able to get me in for a procedure ASAP. Every visit she spends a long time with me answering every single question I have. In this managed care era, she reminds me of when doctors spent a lot more time and actually got to know their patients. She also was conservative and did not order unnecessary procedures or tests. The only downside is that she is a GI- I wish she was family practionier because I could use a primary care physician as caring and conscientious as her. I would recommend Dr. Goldstein to anyone. When I had my endoscopy the nurses at the surgical center asked which doctor was mine and when I said Dr. Goldstein, they nurses said, "oh she's the nice doctor."
I picked Dr. Goldstein right off the internet. Turns out one of my employees went to her and raved about her. Well, his raves were well deserved. Dr. Goldstein is very bright, down to earth with emphasis...she is not a typical "medical stiff" type doctor. She really cares about her patients and it comes through the minute she starts talking. As a medical practitioner myself, I cannot recommend her strongly enough. If you need a gastroenterologist, look no further. Dr. Goldstein is the ONLY one you should choose! If you are having a colonoscopy and/or endoscopy, she will tell you the results as soon as you recover from the anesthesia. No nail biting stressful waits to see what was discovered. What more can you ask of a physician?
On two occasions I had major stomach issues, once when I was pregnant and recently with gastritis. Both times the office squeezed me in. Dr. Goldstein was excellent in spending time with me as well as squeezing me in for an endoscopy for the gastritis. She has a great beside manner and while I was waiting for my endoscopy the surgical prep nurses asked which doctor I was seeing. When I said, "Dr. Goldstein," they said "she's the nice one." She is intelligent, down to earth and caring- all the things I look for in a doctor.
Patients' Choice Award (2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
17 Years Experience
University Of South Florida College Of Medicine
Graduated in 2001
Dr. Marney Goldstein accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- AvMed Empower
- Avmed Choice
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS Florida myBlue
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- Florida Blue BlueSelect
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry FL Carelink HMO
- Coventry FL Employer Group HMO Open Access
- Coventry FL Employer Group PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
UHC of the River Valley
- Neighborhood Health Partnership Commercial
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsWest Broward Gastroenterology & Internal Medical, 201 NW 82nd Ave Ste 202, Plantation, FL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Marney Goldstein in this video.
Dr. Marney Goldstein is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Plantation, FL.