Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Marni L Nicholas has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Marni L Nicholas has the following 8 expertise
- Binge Eating Disorder
- Weight Loss
Dr. Marni L Nicholas has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 17
Nice office, good coffee, easy to get an appointment (I wonder why?). Doctor smiles a lot, does not ask even general, probing health questions. I have used this doctor for about 5 years but will be changing shortly as I don't believe I am getting good, thoughtful care; I have no confidence in her doctoral abilities..
Marni Nicholas is always up-to-date with my issues. She is kind and gently encourages me to take care of things I tend to put off. She is well informed, professional, efficient and friendly. Despite the desire to ignore the necessity for annual check-ups, etc., I do look forward to knowing I'm in capable hands and with a very relatable Doctor.
On-Time Doctor Award (2015)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2013)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
18 Years Experience
University Of Rochester School Of Medicine And Dentistry
Graduated in 2000
Dr. Marni L Nicholas accepts the following insurance providers.
- AvMed Empower
- AvMed Engage
- Avmed Choice
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- Florida Blue BlueCare HMO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- Florida Blue BlueSelect
UHC of the River Valley
- Neighborhood Health Partnership Commercial
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsJupiter Medical Specialists, 1080 E Indiantown Rd Ste 206, Jupiter, FL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Marni L Nicholas, MD - Internal Medicine in Jupiter, FL, in this video.
Dr. Marni L Nicholas is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Jupiter, FL.