Dr. Marnique H Jones Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Marnique H Jones?

Proceed Without Caution

I went to this practice for many years and used two other doctors who have since left the practice. Therefore, I picked Dr. Marnique Jones. I failed to check her history regarding lawsuit because I am not one that goes around finding reasons to sue people. I ended up having a hysterectomy along with my left Bartholin gland removed by Dr. Jones. Hysterectomy was a cakewalk as it was done by a robotic machine however the gland that had to be removed was done with her hands. Following the surgery, I ended up having to stay in the hospital because I could not void. During the healing process and coming back for my check ups I noticed that the area with a Bartholin’s gland was removed continue to have constant problems. She was very vague in all of her medical documentation and it one point gave me A Botox shot in my vagina in order to try to paralyze the nerve that was acting up. Little did I know that the only reason the nerve was acting up was because she messed up during surgery. Please do not get me wrong, she was a wonderful lady and I do not believe she did anything intentionally, however since her crafty work, my life has never been the same again. After about 1 1/2 years cast, I decided it was time to seek a second opinion therefore I went back to the two doctors who have branched out on their own who I originally had. It was evident that there was nerve damage therefore I was sent to none other than the best euro gynecologist in Central Florida named Dr. Christopher walker. It became even more evident that Dr. Jones made a terrible mistake when taking out the Bartholin’s gland and apparently cut a major nerve. As I stated earlier, I don’t go around showing people for living therefore by this time it had already reached the two-year mark. Since surgery with Dr. Jones in 2013 I’ve had at least 1 to 2 surgeries per year since, have had issues urinating on a regular basis often having to have it taken out, I’ve had every type of nerve block in surgery done to try to fix what she messed up, however when a nerve is damaged it is damaged. After a while someone directed me to go see an attorney and at first I didn’t want to because I knew that whatever happened could not have possibly been intentional. However, based on all of the pain that I endured because of her mess up, and the fact that I could not have a normal sex life, I decided to go see a few of the best attorneys in Central Florida. After reviewing all of the medical records they each stated that she was very vague and her medical documentation. My personal belief is that she knew from the very beginning she messed up. Why else would you give your patient a Botox shot her vagina but yet not write down anything about nerve damage. Paperwork was filed in order to try to get an extension because little did I know that the statute of limitations for medical malpractice is two years. This is a very strict statute of limitations and usually motions don’t get granted unless there was some type of instrument left inside of a patient. As a matter fact, had I been married, my husband could’ve also sued her. None of the attorneys that I went to, specifically the one I decided to go with, stated they would settle and said we would go straight to trial which should tell you guys just how bad she messed up. Through the whole thing I still felt bad because I cannot believe that this nice woman would do something intentionally and they had to explain to me several times that when it comes to medical malpractice it doesn’t mean something was done intentionally. Nevertheless, the motion was not granted and Dr. Jones got extremely lucky because I would be a millionaire right now. Since her surgery in 2013, I still have not gotten the doctors orders to be able to engage in sexual intercourse as there is always some type of surgery preventing it due to the predental nerve being damaged. For those who do not know what the predental nerve is, please feel free to look it up and know that you should always look up what types of lawsuits these doctors have had because had I done that I would’ve seen she had a previous one before me and I would’ve never allowed her to do any type of surgery on me. There have been many times when I have wanted to make an appointment with Dr. Jones just sit with her and tell her how she has destroyed my world as I want to know it. I hope that this somehow gets to her so she could learn to be more careful when she does surgeries using her own hands instead of a robot. What I’ve lost cannot be worth any dollar amount as I continue to struggle until this very day and yet have another procedure coming up this month because of something that went terribly wrong in 2013 during her surgery with me. I’m sure she’s done a lot of great things for other patients and prior to my surgery I thought she was the greatest thing in the world but I now know different. I’m sure she goes home daily to her family and husband and engages in normal activity. It’s ashamed that because of her mistake, I don’t get that opportunity anymore. She has an amazing job bringing new blessings into the world...however, she should never perform bartholin gland removals ever. She is not experienced in it and I have now been told by several doctors that she did a very “sloppy” job. This normally happens when people truly don’t care about their patients will being. At a very young age she affected my life both physically and mentally and I pray for her and anyone else who undergoes this surgery with her. Please do your research and always check on the Florida licensing website about previous lawsuit which is something I never did because had I done that, I would’ve never let her touch me. I have wanted to meet with her several times to explain to her how badly she messed up my life but what is the point? I could’ve reported her to the board of medicine, but once again why? Nothing would ever be done and most likely she would care less. It’s taking me a long time to finally be able to write a review regarding this issue so I’m glad I finally did. Happy New a year to all including Dr. Jones.

Dr. Jones Is the best .

You Can't Find Better

I adore this doctor. I have lived in the metro area for 30+ yrs. I've seen at least 8 -10 gyns. She is outstanding! Listens, excellent communication, not hurried.

Favorite Doctor Ever (and I'm 62)

I always come to the appointment with my notebook and a list of things to discuss with Dr. Jones. She sits on her doctor's chair and rolls rights in front of me, face to face, and she asks me what's on my list. She answers everything on my list, one at a time. She has the best bedside manner, and does not hurry me. She was my surgeon for my robotic hysterectomy. I highly recommend Dr. Jones.

Don't go here

Although she knows the most about IC in the Orlando area, I wouldn't recommend her. You wait at least 45 minutes every appointment. She hurries through your visit because she is so busy. She also told me I had pre cancer during an exam with my legs open instead of waiting until the exAm was over and talking about it with me. Then as I cried, she didn't really explain to me what that meant. She is not a nice or caring person. Bad bedside manner. She also used so much Monsels solution after my colposcopy that my vagina was glued shut and it was extremely painful. I had to come back first thing the next day and the nurse chisels it off. So painful. The colposcopy itself was also very painful. I have had the same procedure dine at many other doctors and no one else has ever made that mistake. Also none of the other colposcopy were painful. I don't recommend this doctor.

Best OB/GYN

I have seen Dr. Jones for over 10 years now and can only say good things about her and her nurse Marcy. They both make a difficult situation easier to deal with, due to their caring demeanor. Dr. Jones always takes the time to answer my questions and is genuine in her responses. I have had several surgeries over the years and her excellent medical skills and bedside manner is what makes me feel confident to have her as my doctor/surgeon. Thank you Dr. Jones, Marcy and Lucy (kind and compassionate surgery scheduler) for your dedication to your job! I would recommend you all to anyone.

Dr. Marnique H Jones is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Winter Park, FL.