Dr. Maromi Nei Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Maromi Nei?

epileptologist

Posted on June 9th, 2012

Dr Nei has always been so knowledgeable and helpful.

I have not been happy

Posted on October 5th, 2011

I have been going to Jefferson Epilepsy for over 10 years now. I was diagnosed with a brain tumor in 2001. All Dr. Nei seems to do is increase Meds for me. Almost like she has given up and does not care. When I was in getting a Video EEG, Dr. Sterling commented that I was on such a high dose of Topamx it was enough for 2 people and he lowered it upon my release. After my last appt. I called because I has a seizure, she did return the call and of course increased the medication. Dr. Nei also said if you have another you do not need to call just increase it. My next appt. is coming up this month and I have been looking for another Dr., maybe at Jeff or she should consult. Dr. Nei ask me if I was on Gabitril and I could not remember and she did not look through my records and she did put me on it. I looked at mine and I was, but with a different combo drug. The caring part to me is gone. I did have a horrible seizure and fell out of the shower without warning, and I did not call her.

I highly recommend this doctor!

Posted on May 21st, 2008

Dr. Nei is kind, thoughtful, knowledgeable, and accessible. I've seen some very reputable neurologists for my epilepsy at other medical centers in the different cities where I've lived and Dr. Nei is hands down the best listener of them all. She'll take time to answer all of my questions. She returns all of my calls and emails promptly. I truly believe that she is completely up to date on what is current and up and coming in epilepsy research and standard of care. The only negative has been that if I don't schedule my appointment for early in her day the wait time was a bit long.

Posted on March 2nd, 2016