Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Marrietta D Cline has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
Dr. Marrietta D Cline has the following 5 expertise
- Pediatric Diabetes
Dr. Marrietta D Cline has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 15
The interns and nurse practitioners are great. The office staff is terrible. One woman is confrontational when approached with a problem. It seemed like an inconvenience that I had to ask for a school note for my child. And also there are people there walking around that aren't staff or patients crowding the halls, being loud and inconsiderate, one girl was barefoot like she was at home?? Not professional!!!
IF YOUR APPT IS AT 9 PACK A BAG AS YOU WONT GET OUT UNTIL AFTER LUNCH AND IF YOUR APPT IS AFTER LUNCH TAKE YOUR SLEEPING BAG! THE WAIT IS HORRIBLE. IT MIGHT BE QUICKER TO SEND SMOKE SIGNALS THEN LEAVE A VOICE MAIL. THIS OFFICE IS SO DISORGANIZED- LUCKLY THE MEDICAL ASSISTANTS HAVE THIER DUCKS IN A ROW.
26 Years Experience
The University Of Texas School Of Medicine At San Antonio
Graduated in 1992
Kaiser Permanente Medical Center
Dr. Marrietta D Cline accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX Blue Advantage HMO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana National HMO
- Humana National POS
Imagine Health - SmartCare
- Imagine Health SmartCare
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsCline Pediatrics, 3828 Hughes Ct Ste 204, Dickinson, TX
Dr. Marrietta D Cline is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Dickinson, TX.