Dr. Marsha Benoni Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Marsha Benoni?

Posted on April 17th, 2015

The best doctor ever. She is very interested in the patient, loves her work and has done the most amazing preventive care for women.

Great physician

Posted on December 19th, 2013

Dr Benoni is a great physician. She really listened to me and asked a lot of questions. She was very thorough and caring. I felt very confident about her abilities and care. I have been her patient for over 5 years and I wouldn't go anywhere else. I highly recommend Dr. Benoni.

Great doctor

Posted on June 25th, 2012

Please disregard the previous review. Dr. Benoni is very knowledgable and widely loved by her patients and community. Would highly recommend her.

Unknowledgeable

Posted on March 9th, 2011

The doctor stressed religious opinions on my life and proceeded to tell me that there was only 2 ways to contract AIDS, both were so ridiculous I told her that I think she was confused. She was trying to convince me not to take an HIV test, which I find highly unethical. The receptionist is incompetent and charged me for a service they never provided. It has been 6 months and the receptionist actively prevents me from talking to the doctor about the wrong billing. I had to call back to get my results and the receptionist proceeding to announce all my personal information outloud where there were people out in the waiting room; this included my social security number. I've never had such a bad experience anywhere in my life.

Posted on March 13th, 2015