Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Marsha J Certain
Dr. Marsha J Certain, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Brunswick, GA. She has 38 years of experience. Her specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Certain is affiliated with Southeast Georgia Health System Brunswick Campus. She speaks English.
Dr. Marsha J Certain has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Marsha J Certain has the following 12 expertise
- Heart Failure
- Unstable Angina
- Heart Block
- High Cholesterol
- Heart Attack
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Blood Clot
- Heart Diseases
Dr. Marsha J Certain has 2 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Marsha J Certain is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 4
She is a fantastic doctor that has helped my family for years and years. However, her staff has reall fallen off lately. They have been rude and just disrespectful the last year or so. It was like the inmates had taken over the prison. Announcing patient conditions out loud and snippy comments are no way to treat people.
Dr. Certain is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
38 Years Experience
Medical College Of Georgia School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1980
Grady Memorial Hospital
Dr. Marsha J Certain accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Open Access POS Alternate Network
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS GA Blue Choice PPO
- BCBS GA Blue Open Access POS
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry CoventryOne - GA
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsSTRICKLAND CERTAIN AND JONES, 2500 Starling St Ste 404, Brunswick, GA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Marsha J Certain, MD - Cardiovascular Disease in Brunswick, GA, in this video.
Dr. Marsha J Certain is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Brunswick, GA.