Dr. Marsha D Cooper Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Marsha D Cooper?

Did not like her al she talked about was herself the entire time of my visit will never go back

ABSOLUTELY CRAZY. DO YOURSELF A FAVOR STAY AWAY FROM THE HORROR

She talks only about herself. Does not listen to YOUR problems. Tells you to shut up constantly. It's one of the most bizzare experiences I've ever encountered. She goes over everything in her life and you can't get a word in. Seriously. Time to retire. She needs to be reported. She is a disgrace to the medical field.

Narssasstic foul mouthed nut case. Seriously. She cusses and tells you to shut up constantly. I've never met such an incompetent Dr. EVER. STAY AWAY. Unless you like being cussed at and told to shut up.

Truck Driver/Trainer

She's very knowledgeable. Great personality. Really cares about her patients

Fellow Board Member

Dr. Cooper is a talented lady. It was an honor to serve next to her on the Erie Co. Health Board. She has been a blessing and a joy to behold. I wish her well with her practice and her future endeavors .

The first appointment was barley ok. She had me come in next day for full physical which she did not let me finish a thought did not check out the concerns I have. At both visits acted as if I was taking up to much of her time. I thought on the second visit I could address my concerns but was told I worry about things to much. Did hear about a few different things in her life that did not concern me. When leaving was told she wanted to see me in 4 months (and for what)I was told for a check up. She did not inform me of that. Was upset when I left and still need to get my concerns checked out.

One of the best doctors I have ever seen. Her bedside Manner and the time she takes with her patients is A1

Dr. Cooper is a poor physician. She talks over you when speaking and you cannot get a word in edge wise. I myself am a nurse, so seeing her I thought would not be a problem. I was wrong. She continued to brag about her ice skating skills and this had nothing to do with me as a patient. I was highly disappointed in the time she spent with me, and re ordered unnecessary lab tests that I just had completed 2 months prior and knowing I had to pay out of my pocket for my deductible. I will see someone else, very disappointed.

Federal Employee Benefits Representatice

Dr. Cooper is a fine physician that is there to determine underlying health issues and preventative care. I noticed one person has continued to give her poor scores and you have to realize some people have issues. If you want a great doctor that is concerned about your health and not a pill pusher, you will love this doctor!

Keep looking people!

I do not recommend anyone to see this doctor! She wastes a lot of time talking about herself on your dime. She rambles on while not listening to the patient. I will never go back to her again. Very disappointed .

The information listed above is INCORRECT. Dr Marsha Cooper is NOT a DPM, she an internist medical doctor and cardiologist. Also, she does have poor bedside manner. She does talk over her patients, BUT she always, always does her best at finding the correct diagnosis.

diagnosis and bedside manner

For many years I knew there was some thing wrong with me. the doctors I have seen would tell me there is nothing wrong until I saw Dr. Cooper. She ordered some test and found I was a type 2 diabetic. Thanks to her I am healthy. That being said she does have an attitude problem. She talks over you and has the attitude that she is always right and you are wrong.