Dr. Marsha A Friedrich Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Marsha A Friedrich?

Best Obgyn ever

I have been seeing Dr.Friedrich since 2014 and I have had great experiences. She is nice ,professional, and skilled.I like how she visits with her patients in her office after visits to go over any concerns .

No test results

I like the fact that there isn't usually a long wait, but they only contact you about your test results if they're negative. I'd still like to actually hear that my test results were good not just hope that no news is good news

Amazing

Dr.Friedrich is an incredible Doctor! Short story... My husband and I struggled for 3 years to have a child. (We lost two at 19 and 24 weeks. All three pregnancies I went to different doctors) it wasn't until I went to her that actually had a full term baby. She went above and beyond to get me through this pregnancy! My husband and I delivered at 39+1 weeks! I would absolutely recommend her.

Prepare to be treated like a number

I'm not one to typically write reviews. This is my first review of anything ever. I'm writing a review because my experience Dr. Friedrich was so terrible. My wait time was always at least one hour and usually more. She would come in an perform the exam and then leave. All questions were to be directed to the nurse. I was 19 at the time and clueless about sexual health. She did not offer STD testing. I thought a pap smear was all I needed because that's all she offered. I ended up having some abnormal cells and had the front of my cervix cut off. Cryotherapy was not offered, which is a less invasive, in-office procedure. I was terrified of anesthesia having only been to the hospital for stitches up to that point. My pre op paperwork indicated that I might not wake up from anesthesia and that scared me to death. She was aware of my fear and did not care. She said "We'll just give you a little medicine that'll make you go to sleep" like it was no big deal. You cannot eat or drink anything prior to anesthesia which made my anxiety worse. To sum it up, I was so scared I was shaking and wasn't capable of rational thoughts. I went though all of that for an 8 minute procedure, 10 minutes of which Dr. Friederich was present for. She came in, did the surgery and left. My mom was trying to ask her questions which she answered as she walked out of the room. I felt like a paycheck to her, which is increased when you put a patient under and perform surgery instead of cryotherapy. I didn't get second opinions or go to other doctors because I was 19 and felt scared. After my check up was completed I immediately found another doctor who informed me that anesthesia was not necessary. Never would I ever recommend this terrible doctor.

Not happy

Dr. Friedrich may have too many clients. I have waited for over an hour on several ocassion, so now I leave if I am not seen in an hour. Once I get called to the back to see her, I still sit sometimes for another 20 to 30 minutes. This is very aggragavating to me, considering looking for another OB/GYN! Not happy with the services!

not sure about her

not sure about her

Dr. Friedrich has been my doctor for the last 13 years and I love her. She has helped me through various reproductive issues and always made me feel more at ease whatever the problem. She delivered my daughter and still asks to see pictures of her each year. If you are looking for someone to hold your hand and caudle you she is not for you. She is very direct and to the point. However her wealth of knowledge is comforting. If you are looking for a hand holder she is not it. If you are looking for a doctor that knows her stuff and will take great care of your needs she is it.

Dr. Friedrich is quick and thorough but really only has time for what you specifically make the appointment for.I LOVE her medical assistant. She is one of the main reasons I continue to go to her.

Dr. Marsha A Friedrich is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Shreveport, LA.