Highly Dissatisfied

I LOVE DR.GORENS!!! SHE'S A LEFTY LIKE ME!!! AT FIRST,I WAS A LITTLE HESITANT (early 90s) I explained how I felt and told her that she needed to be alittle more sympathic with me and since that incident it's now TILL DEATH DO US PART! 20 YRS AS MY GYNE AND SHE ROCKS! THUMBS UP UP UP!!

Michelle M

I have been with this Doctor for 11 years and 4 operations. She is kind and thoughtful-she will give you the time you need to answer all your questions-even at risk of putting her own schedule behind-priceless-if time matters to you schedule her first appt of the day. She takes the time to follow-up before and after an operation even calling at home to check on me. When she has had to call with bad test results she is there for your every need-I have never felt rushed by her in her office or on the phone. And I ask a lot of questions. She sees her patients are a whole person, not just the part that is wrong. Which is very important to me.I hope she plans to work for the next 40 years-I cant imagine finding a new Dr.

Horrible

I had been going to Dr. Gorens for years until I moved. She has done a couple of surgeries and I was happy with those, but when it comes to her office relaying the resulting information, they are horrible. Her billing department is also the worst. I work for a hospital and I am disgusted by her billing techniques. I was paid in full for over a year and then out of the blue, I receive a bill for a copay. I have always paid these in the office and to get a bill after over a year is ridiculous. I called her office and spoke to an individual who was rude and should honestly be fired for her attitude. I am going to the Attorney General on this issue and I would not recommend anyone to use Dr. Gorens for anything.

She's the best

Very considerate, low-key, informative, recommended new and excellent medications, very good experience.

Fantastic Doctor & Team

Dr. Gorens is an awesome doctor and has a fantastic team assisting her.

I LOVE DR. GORENS BUT...

it takes a long time for her to make her rounds. I spend more time naked on the table waiting for her to come in then I do in the waiting room or talking to her, combined. One time I waited close to 45 minutes naked. I compare this to a salon visit where they wet you hair and you are forced to wait for the stylist. This needs to change everyone's time is valuable.

Dr. Marsha E Gorens is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Chicago, IL.