Dr. Marsha Kavanagh Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Marsha Kavanagh?

wonderful

Posted on June 5th, 2016

dr. Kavanagh, was wonderful about explaining the procedure what she was going to do which made me feel at ease and not nervous. The team of nurses that worked with dr. Kavanagh were kind, considerate could not do enough for you. I would definitely recommend her she did a wonderful job. Cassie the surgical coordinator that sets up your appointment is a lovely girl to talk to.

not happy

Posted on July 13th, 2015

she does not listen.and once she deals with you once she doesn't want to deal with you again to fix problems that need fixing

Posted on July 9th, 2015

I've been to Dr Kavanagh twice now and both times I've been disappointed with my time spent there. Their staff is cold, uncaring and, obviously, not happy to be working there. Dr. K is impersonal, condescending and unwilling to listen. I don't believe she got to the root of my problem - nor did she care to, although a "follow-up appointment" seemed important. I don't care if she is a "super expert", I won't feel mistreated a third time.

Posted on March 25th, 2012

I could most definitely recommend Dr.Kavanaugh for eye surgery. She is extremely knowledgable, patient, caring, and an excellent surgeon. I was very pleased with the result.

Posted on September 17th, 2011

After my appointment, I learned that her reluctance to prescribe keflex based on a possible allergic reaction was erroneous due to the fact that keflex is actually given to someone as a substitute for penicillin if they are allergic to penicillin. This is quoted in a medical article on line as being a safe alternative. Also she was lacking in directions as to how to use warm compresses. She gave a general answer of fifteen minutes not telling me if it was to be divided up throughout the day or what. I had to go on line to find out it was done for 3 to 5 minutes at a time. She was mostly interested in whether I would be returning to her office for another problem initially and when I said I was from out of state, her attitude was definitely uninterested in the problem at hand. I would not return to this physician again.

Fantastic eye surgeon

Posted on February 7th, 2011

She is one of the only doctors in the area that specializes in surgery of the eye, oculoplastics. Not only is her background impressive, she was personable and very pleasant.

Posted on March 15th, 2016