3.3

Don't go to her office unless you like being ignored

She has an incompetent pa named Alan blosser. He lies told me call 2 days ahead for nausea meds. I did. They didn't answer back for days. When they did they said come in for the earliest apt next week. Now in out of meds for a while week. I texted his cell number asking to please just call my meds for me. He called the police on me. They did nothing be cause no crime was committed. Hes a real price of ****.also prior to that he left me without meds for over a week another time. The office staff act nice and courteous saying they will get back to you but they never do. Good luck if you use that office. I filed a complaint with the board of medicine and its under review. They are so unprofessional.don't go there unless you want to be treated poorly. I wouldn't let him practice medicine on a hamster.and when you confront them on their poor communication its always I'm sorry. Sorry doesn't mean sh*t when you are always sorry.

would never recommend to anyone

Dr. Marsha A Lavoie is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Southbridge, MA.