Dr. Marsha D Soni Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Marsha D Soni?

Excellent doctor

When you have a serious blood disease, or issue Dr. Soni is the Dr. to go to. She is one of the most educated in this area, and is very detailed oriented. Smart, pleasant, and gets the job done. I would recommend her to anyone needing serious help.

Dr. Soni is very good she takes time to listen and check things out.

Dr. Soni is by far one of the best doctors I have ever seen. She really takes the time to understand her patients and will partner with them to help solve their health issues together. I can't recommend her enough!

She has given me great care for years. I have sent friends and family to see her also.very caring of her patients.

Visited me in the hospital, followed up at home. Wonderful doctor!

Dr. Soni is a thorough, caring specialist who is clearly very concerned about the wellbeing of her patients.

SICK OF BEING SICK

SHE IS VERY COURTEOUS AND SPENT MORE TIME THAN ANY OTHER DR. I REALLY TRUST HER FOR LIMES DESIASES. HER STAFF IS GREAT,THEY VERY CARING. THANK YOU!

Ideal physician for a woman but probalby just as ideal for men

I am a 64-yr-old woman in Fair Oaks Hospital with serious colitis. I am being treated by a team of four absolutley excellent. There is a real connection. Honestly and humiliatingly, my rectom is falling out. Unlike the excellent male doctor, Marsha "gets it." I love her. She speaks "woman," a very differnet language than male doctos. Someone told me she speaks "Spanish Woman" also. 5 star.

Passive Aggressive, Hid her Mistakes & Ignorance

Soni came highly recommended as an ID doctor with great reputation. Like others, tho, she was unable to interpret my symptoms at first. Unlike others, she hid her ignorance and passive aggressively undermined me. She failed to record all my symptoms as they changed on medications I was prescribed, she had a culture taken days after I was put on an antibiotic (ensuring a negative result), and basically made stuff up. Some doctors have good reputations because they are brilliant and/or caring. Some have good reputations because they are fanatical about making themselves look good. IMO Soni created problems by trying to hide her ignorance at my expense. Of course my condition worsened, and she didn't get away with it, but she wasted thousands of dollars and months of my time, and my condition got much worse while seeing her.

Dr. Marsha D Soni is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fairfax, VA.