Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Marsha E Wheeler
Dr. Marsha E Wheeler, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Aurora, CO. She has 39 years of experience. Her specialties include Clinical Genetics (M.D.), Maternal and Fetal Medicine and Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Wheeler is affiliated with University of Colorado Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Marsha E Wheeler has the following 3 specialties
- Clinical Genetics (M.D.)
- Maternal and Fetal Medicine
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Marsha E Wheeler has the following 3 expertise
- Hot Flashes
Dr. Marsha E Wheeler has 2 board certified specialties
Dr. Marsha E Wheeler is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 2
My baby was diagnosed with IUGR... even though she wasn't, tried to tell MD's they had wrong EDD. Was sent to perinatoligists for follow up, Dr wheeler was the first one I saw. Her specialty is on genetics. Dr Wheeler recommended some labs. My husband and I have a healthy child already, no genetic issues in either of our family history's as far back as we can tell. She decided to order most expensive genetic test there is out there. Knowing it probably wasn't going to be covered by insurance didn't warn me about how expensive it was. Of course it came back negative. When I asked her to help me with the company or insurance to try and get test covered she would not. Test cost more than what 10 ultrasounds would. She also had a very awkward personality, bad bedside manner. Requested to change all my appointments to the other MD's after just meeting with her once. I would not recommend her.
Dr. Wheeler is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
39 Years Experience
University Of Texas Medical Branch School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1979
University Of Colorado Health
Dr. Marsha E Wheeler accepts the following insurance providers.
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
Locations & DirectionsUniversity of Colorado School of Medicine, 12631 E 17th Ave, Aurora, CO
Dr. Marsha E Wheeler is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Aurora, CO.