Dr. Marshal D Peris Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Marshal D Peris?

Thanks to Dr. Peris!

Dr. Peris was my third opinion and found the junderlying issue of my back pain immediately! The surgical procedure was outpatient and provided immediate relief! He understood my explanations and provided thorough information on his diagnosis and plan. I was scheduled quickly through his expert staff. Dr. Peris spoke to me before the procedure, in recovery and again in post-op, as did Dr. Benzil (neurosurgeon assisting). Two years later, still feeling wonderful! The previous two surgeons I visited had elaborate surgical opinions and plans that would not have fixed the problem and would have been months of recovery.

ACDF

After years of pain and trying many treatments to avoid surgery I had to succumb to ACDF surgery. I got opinions from 4 surgeons and thankfully chose Dr Peris to perform my surgery. I knew from the instant I met him that he was the one! He was very kind and reassuring and completely confident (which is what you want in a surgeon). I'm happy to report that after a 6 week recovery I was and still am pain free! My surgery was almost 2 years ago and it was the best decision I could have made......I only wish I had done it sooner! Dr Peris and his nurse are a great team!!

A Great Doctor

I have been a patient of Drr. Peris for 6 yrs and he is a caring kind person as well a great doctor who cares for his patients. In today's times that is not easy to find, but all the doctors I see at MKMG are great, but especically Dr. Peris.

wonderful doctor wonderful nurse

Friendly, well oiled team, informative,compassionate, caring. Helpful in getting other appts with other specialties. Easy to talk to sensitive to needs.

Dr. Marshal D Peris is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Brewster, NY.