4.7

Have you seen Dr. Marshall P Allegra?

Great Doctor!!!!

My thumb was locking and I was in a lot of pain. I researched trigger finger doctors in my area and found Dr. Allegra's office. The reviews were great and I decided to give him a try since I wasn't having any luck with the other doctors I went to see. Other doctors I went to see just wanted to send me for therapy with out looking at my finger or discussing my issues. Dr. Allegra is a great doctor who listens to you and tells you what is best for you. I had my surgery at Metropolitan Surgical Institute and everything went well. My finger is great and I’m in no pain. I can't thank Dr. Allegra enough for all he did. The staff at both offices and Dr. Allegra were very helpful and caring. They called me to see how I was doing after surgery and throw my recovery. I highly recommend this place and hope your issues are solved after visiting Dr. Allegra. Keep up the good work!!!

Dr. Allegra is Aplus- awesome!

My husband Rick and I ( Elizabeth) visited Dr. Allegra today and, as always, we have rave reviews for his masterfulness, integrity, attentiveness, professionalism, and outstanding orthopaedic surgery skills. He is truly a gifted doctor and we feel blessed to have him as our orthopaedic surgeon. Whenever we visit, we bring a # 1 Doctor certificate because he is simply the best! Thank you Dr. Allegra and your stellar staff too! Hats off to Karen and Sue as well! We highly highly recommend Dr. Allegra and staff!

Unbelievable Doctor, Highly Recommend!

I had a dislocated shoulder/tore my labrum. I searched for several doctors and was referred to Dr. Allegra by a friend. Before I even went for the MRI he predicted what my injury was after explaining to him how I fell. I got the MRI and went back to see him. What he predicted was 100% correct. He did an orthoscopic surgery and two months later, my shoulder is 100% better. I literally feel like I never tore my shoulder or even had surgery. I HIGHLY recommend him!

My Doctor

I Have a Friend that’s a Policeman,a Friend that’s a Plumber,a Friend that’s a Painter & A FRIEND that’s an Orthopedic Doctor,Dr Marshall Allegra, & There is NO EQUAL.Thee MOST TRUSTED & Thee MOST CONFIDENT Doctor I Have EVER had the Experience to have Dealt with.Only takes a Few minutes for You to realize UTMOST CARE.ALWAYS SURE.Thee BEST 💯👍.Frank Roth

Torn meniscus

I chose this doctor because of his care of my mother, who had shoulder surgery from a very bad accident. She recovered well and from the time she had surgery, she never complained. I had a torn meniscus, the doctor is very straight forward and to the point. He gives you the honest truth about what is best and the consequences of those choices. I am very happy and appreciate this mans work. I can go back to doing what I enjoy most. Thank you doc.

total shoulder replacement

Dr. Marshall Allegra was thorough in explaining the procedure to me. The results were better than I had expected. I had mobility sooner then originally thought. I feel with the post op visits to Dr. Allegra and the aid of physical therapy, I feel like I may be ready for spring training for the N.Y Mets. I highly recommend Dr. Marshall Allegra.

Short Tempered Crank

NOT a very likable person. Short tempered, cuts you off when you are attempting to converse. For PT, he **INSISTED** that I go to Holmdel Health Center. First, Allegra is unethical in telling you where to go. Second, I left H.H.C in five visits to go elsewhere. He NEVER looked at MRI or Xray films which I find unprofessional. I never progressed into surgery with Allegra, so he maybe a great doctor, if you can forgive his nasty attitude.

Experience and compassion!

Dr Allegra is very patient! I've been seeing him for years and has always guided me in the right direction. He ultimately did my knee replacement at Riverview hospital and he and the surgical staff was top notch as was his office staff! Josephine

Louis Ammerata & Linda Luciano

Dr. Allegra has been our orthopedist for ten years following an unsatisfactory experience at another orthopedic facility. What a great "find" he has been! It is worth the hour drive to Dr. Allegra's office because we have developed a comfortable confidence in his care. His technical expertise as a surgeon and excellent after-care has rewarded us with a pain free and physically active life. His approach is direct, explanations clear and the office is run like a well-oiled machine by a caring and proficient staff. Dr. Allegra successfully performed, between my husband and I, a double-knee replacement, a total hip replacement and a shoulder repair and, oh yes, a new lease on living better. Thanks, Doc

Excellent! Highly recommended.

My wife picked Doctor Allegra off the internet for a 2nd opinion on my hip replacement. He was overwhelmingly our first choice. He is professional, straight forward, wanted my wife there when we further discussed the surgery so everyone was on the same page. His office staff was great in explaining an insurance concern. As soon as the surgery was over, he came out to my wife to give her a report and checked in at home with me. 110% pleased with him, the surgery, the results, the follow-up. Highly recommended.

AMAZING DOCTOR & EVEN BETTER RESULTS!

Dr. Allegra is the BEST! I separated my shoulder and was experiencing a lot of pain in my day to day life. After seeing Dr. Allegra, I could not be happier. He performed an arthroscopic procedure in less than an hour and repaired the damage to my shoulder. In less than a week I have full range of motion and already feel better. The most painful part of this entire experience was having an IV put in! He has an excellent demeanor and is great at what he does.

Dr. Allegra was my orthopedist when I lived in Middletown, NJ. I have since moved to Monroe, NJ. When I recently needed a knee replacement I went back to Dr. Allegra even though it was an hour drive. Why? Because he is the best doctor, his staff could not be better and waiting time to see him is only a few minutes. After my first knee replacement my other knee needed surgery as well and, of course, he operated on me again. No complications, straight talk always, caring and has the best run office. One more thing. I have the smallest scars then anyone I know and he will tell you about that when and if you go to him. So, recommended very highly.

Dr. Marshall P Allegra is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Hazlet, NJ.