Dr. Marshall Almand Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Marshall Almand?

Posted on April 29th, 2016

Dr Almand is a great doctor. He sits down and asks questions and takes time with you.

Awful

Posted on September 14th, 2015

Dr. Almand is absolutely the worst primary care doctor. My father was passing out and had to have a five way bypass and Almand had no clue. Now with diabetes Dr. Almand thought he had given my dad a metphormin prescription but ha had not. My dad's blood sugars were in the 300s and that day my dad had been in Almand's office. No blood was drawn and no BG or A1C was completed. I wouldn't take my dog to this doctor!

FRIEND/PATIENT

Posted on June 28th, 2012

DR ALMAND NOT ONLY IS CARING BUT IS A CHRISTIAN AND SHOWS THIS IN HIS MANOR.HE LISTENS TO ALL YOU HAVE TO TELL HIMBEFORE HE TELLS YOU WHAT HE THINKS. HEIS VERY WELL RESPECTED IN HIM COMMUNITY.HE GOES THE EXTRA EXTRA MILE.

Posted on November 1st, 2010

My previous doctor left th practice and I had to select some one else. I remembered Dr. Almand seeing me once before when my doctor was off. He is very caring and spends time to listen and make a diagnosis. He is also very funny! I enjoy seeing him.

Posted on August 23rd, 2016