Dr. Marshall L Balk Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Marshall L Balk?

Rn

Awesome bedside manner and knowledgr

I can't believe that there is no direct line to the Jefferson office. You have to call Wexford, and then Wexford has to call Jefferson, and then Jefferson has to call you back. No cancellation list to get an earlier appointment. I was told I could call everyday to see if there was one. Here we go again three calls. Becky is excellent, always helpful and does her job. Hope some improvement with the phone situation.

Very knowledgable. Nice bedside manner.

off his game

He is a great guy but sometimes he isn't focused enough. I have had two surgeries, the first was successful but the second a disaster. He cut me way too much huge scar unable to walk after an outpatient surgery. Now his office won't return my calls or schedule me. They also refused to give me pain medicine after the first prescription. Totally dropped the ball and surgeons get paid not to do that.

Caring and kind

I began seeing Dr Balk after a bad elbow injury. I had gone to my regular ortho and when he looked at the x-rays he said "I can't fix that!" and sent me to Dr B. I am so glad he did! Not only did he fix my elbow, he has since released a pinched nerve in the elbow and trigger thumb surgery on both hands! He was always friendly and took time to explain everything, good and bad, and always made sure I was aware of any risks. I would definately recommend him to anyone who is looking for an excellent upper extremity specialist!

Dr Balk

I have been to him for several problens. He is accurate and very polite, professional and to the point. I would recommend him to anyone with arm and hand problems. I have never seen a better doctor.

He is an excellent care-giver. Dr. Balk will avoid surgery if at all possible. He spends time with you, listening carefully to your concerns. He has a wonderful, caring manner, and a great sense of humor.

an excellant hand and upper body surgeon.